When do you ship?
- Most of my work is one-of-a-kind and will ship within 1 or 2 business days.
- I always do my best to keep my production items in stock and they will also ship within 1 or 2 business days if they are available.
- If I have to customize the size or a clasp, it may take 1 or 2 extra days.
- Items I have to make from scratch may take up to 5 days to get out of the door.
- Additional information about shipping is indicated on the product page
You will receive an email when your package is on its way. In the meantime, if you have a question or need a status update, please contact me.
If you have a deadline for a special gift, please let me know and I'll do my best.
How much does shipping cost?
- US orders over $75 ship for free via USPS Priority.
- US orders under $75 ship USPS Priority for a $7 flat fee.
- International orders ship via International First class. Cost varies by country. Buyer is responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- All orders ship from my studio in Arizona.
Do you accept returns? how does it work?
- I want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you'd like to return it, just contact me within 7 days of reception to let me know and ship it back within 14 days of reception.
- I will refund your money minus the shipping costs.
- It must be in original condition and in original packaging. You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
Do you accept custom orders?
I'll be glad to do some light level of customization of an item you saw in my store such as resizing the length of a bracelet or necklace or changing a clasp for a more convenient option for you. This option is usually indicated on the product page but always contact me before you place your order to make sure it is possible.
Unfortunately, I am not able to accommodate other custom work at the moment.
Do you gift wrap?
Every purchase comes in a cute box ready for gift giving.
How do I know my size?
Please check this page
How do I keep my jewelry looking like new?
Please check this page. Some information is also included in your package.