About me and the studio
Hi! I am Patricia and I create jewelry for men and women who like the simplicity and the quality of artisan made products.
- Since 2008, I have operated my studio full time under the name Invincible Art Studio. I am a one person business and this is the way I like it.
- Trained as a metalsmith (I pound on metal and play with fire) I am foremost a maker who also enjoy exploring other techniques, stone cutting (lapidary) and leather work.
- I was born and bred in Paris, France and this is where I lived all my life until 1998, when I moved to Arizona.
When I am not working in the studio:
- I enjoy hiking and four-wheeling the Arizona back roads.
- I love cooking and baking.
- I was an avid scuba diver and while I do not dive anymore, I absolutely love swimming several times a week.
- I also enjoy rebounding on my mini trampoline.
- I love skulls, crystals, dragons and Jim Morrison. Maybe not in this order ;)
- Of course I speak French.
As a certified Reiki therapist for both humans and animals, I have a great interest in healthy living and energy work. Besides Reiki, I am currently obsessed with Qigong and Ayurveda.
- As you can see above, I am very bad at taking selfies :( what you see is what you get...
Follow me on Instagram where I introduce new work and store updates. I also share behind the scenes glimpses into my studio, my creative process and what inspires me.
<click here to read more about my work>
Some more information:
The story behind Invincible Art
The meaning of Invincible Art Studio logo