Hi! I am Patricia Christine Bazard O’Neill (this is a mouthful so just call me Patricia) and I create jewelry for men and women who like the simplicity and the quality of artisan made products.
- Since 2008, I have operated my studio full time under the name Invincible Art Studio. I am a one person business and this is the way I like it.
- Trained as a metalsmith (I pound on metal and play with fire) I am foremost a maker who also enjoy exploring other techniques and medias like enameling, stone cutting (lapidary) and leather work.
- I was born and bred in Paris, France and this is where I lived all my life until 1998, when I moved to Arizona. The strong colors, the starry nights, the wide spaces, the Native American culture, the ghost towns, the Spanish heritage… I could go on and on about what I love about Arizona and the American Southwest. To my eyes, it is the most exotic place on Earth and one of the greatest source of inspiration for my work.
When I am not working in the studio:
- I enjoy hiking and four-wheeling the Arizona back roads.
- I love cooking and baking. I am as much a tool nerd in the kitchen than I am in the studio.
- I was an avid scuba diver and while I do not dive anymore, I absolutely love swimming several times a week.
- I also enjoy rebounding on my mini trampoline.
- I practice pistol shooting as a hobby and -as many wrongly believe- this is not a violent practice but a challenging and confidence builder sport that is represented at the Olympic Games.
- I love skulls, crystals, dragons and Jim Morrison. Maybe not in this order ;)
- Of course I speak French ;)
As a certified Reiki therapist, I have a great interest in healthy living and energy work. I am currently obsessed with Ayurveda.
- As you can see above, I am very bad at taking selfies but I can only improve from there.
Follow me on Instagram where I introduce new work and store updates. I also share behind the scenes glimpses into my studio, my creative process and what inspires me.